Many friends asked why I didn’t celebrate Halloween with my toddler? My reply: it’s Halloween @home as Long she fail to sleep by midnight.
An impromptu decision, we decided to go Hong Kong Disneyland again this year. Received several bonuses:
- My mischievous toddler was surprisingly very very well behaved this time round to HK. With her cooperation we ate well slept well and took almost every ride she’s eligible for! #Exactly102cmJustNice
- Halloween theme at Disneyland!
- Got a discounted ticket and hotel package even though it’s a last minute trip!
- Got ourselves pretty good locations to watch all shows and fireworks!
Therefore our HongKong trip become exceptionally memorable. In fact, this is our first time celebrating Halloween as a family and also as individuals!
*trying to take clear videos can become extra harder when people keep pushing you and my toddler’s safety comes 1st*
I’m very sure I will celebrate Halloween next year but I probably won’t enter any haunted house show again. I’m too timid!
Happy Halloween to all viewers!
Special Giveaway to Residents in Singapore :
I’m giving away 1 x limited edition Mickey bag worth S$60 from Disneyland.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Like and share this video
- Spot number of pumpkins seen in video and comment under this video
Contest ends 15th NOV 2359. Winner will be announced via YouTube /Facebook and prize will be couriered.